Tandem Theatre delivers participatory arts programmes for young people who are vulnerable, disengaged with mainstream education, and/or have emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The following are examples our past projects for young people:
- Community Cohesion Programme for Salford children and young people.
- Multiple projects for Greater Manchester Youth Offending Teams in partnership with TiPP (Theatre in Prisons and Probation).
- Art Voice for Young Women. A series of weekly workshops where young women took part in arts activities, organised a community event looking the modern roles of women and achieved both the Bronze and Silver Arts Awards.
- The Arts Award for young people at risk of exclusion in Newton Heath in partnership with NACRO (The Crime Reduction Charity).
- INTRO to the arts for young people at risk of offending in partnership with NACRO.
- Project for young women at risk of sexual exploitation focusing on the issue of preventing teenage pregnancy.
Tandem Theatre | The Castle | Lewis Street | Eccles | Manchester | M30 0PU
Company number: 8408118 | Registered Charity number: 1157001